Job Description / Responsibility
• Organize & perform inspection, checking & testing prior to start-up and Changeover Clearance for every production operation.
• Organize & perform routine in-process inspection, checking & testing at fixed intervals to control every steps of manufacturing and packaging of all dosage forms.
• Quarantined finished products checking & product release.
• Checking, review & evaluation of Batch History File prior to finished product release.
• Retention sample collection, processing and transfer to retention store.
• Inspection, checking & control of all dispensing activities.
• Routine calibration, performance checking, cleaning and routine maintenance of all IPQC instruments.
• Toll manufacturing activities
M.Pharm from any reputed University. (Public University applicants will get Preference)
• 0 to 2 year(s)
• Age At most 30 year(s)
Experience not required but 1-2 years experience in QC/QA will be given preference.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org