The School of Life Sciences at Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) invites applications for the above position.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university.
• No third class at any level.
• At least 2 year(s)
• At least 2 years experience maintaining/running sophisticated scientific/analytical equipment for biochemical/microbiological research;
• Hands on experience with all aspects of MS Office software package.
• Age must be less than 35 years at the time of appointment.
• Preference may be given to those with a Master’s degree, work/study at top tier institutes, high scores on IUB exam, and prior experience in: maintaining inventories, placing orders, maintaining liaison with vendors.
Applicants are allowed to apply for only one position from this job circular: http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/iub/iub28.htm. Applications for more than one position will be disqualified entirely.
Please mention the position you are applying for as the subject of your e-mail
Please download the Application Form from our website at www.iub.edu.bd/jobs fill it in and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 27, 2017.
Only online applications will be acceptable
Candidates may be asked to appear for a written exam and oral interviews.
Application Deadline : Apr 27, 2017