Job Description / Responsibility
• Area of Concentration: Project Management, Strategic Planning, M&E
• Working Area: Moheshkhali/ Kutubdia/ Anowara/ Boalkhali/ Chakaria
• Jobs Responsibility/Description:
• Preparation of project planning and management
• Preparation of project monitoring plan
• Submit technical and financial report to donors as per requirement.
• Assess continuously the projects follow-up methods and proposes.
• Overall implementation of the project activities, regular monitoring and technical support.
• Monitor each component of the project according to the project document, work plan and M&E framework and reporting progress of the project.
• Preparation of analytical reports on the process monitoring activities to reflect quality of project implementation.
• Assist senior officials in preparing budgeting and financial planning.
• Coordinating all activities of training program.
• Present the project act as a link between the different local representatives, partners and govt. officials.
• Facilitate the project members for keeping coordination with the targeted community.
• Document the lesson learnt on different critical issues that have intended or unintended impact to targeted Communities.
Masters in any discipline
Additional Job Requirements
• Age At most 35 year(s)
• Skills to use different technological resources (computer, multimedia projector, internet, email, computer aided systems, widely used software etc)
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and writing skill both in Bangla & English;
• Strong interpersonal communication and networking skill
• Must be a person who is self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and capacity to understand and work with people from all walks of life;
• Possess personal integrity, flexible attitude, sense of transparency, proactive stance and respect for gender and organizational culture;
• Competent to uphold organizational values, willingness to promote integrity in line with organizational mission and vision;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a letter of application, Curriculum Vitae along with the photograph to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or The Executive Director, Prottyashi Head Office: Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212. +880312550506, Know more about us through www.prottyashi.org
Application Deadline : Oct 5, 2016