Job Description / Responsibility
• Must be able to work with HRIS software, skills of handling payroll software and assist to develop HR software with global team.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures for stores and headquarter with appropriate legal compliances.
• Manage recruitment procedures for stores and headquarter with particular attention to advertising, screening, reference checks, administration, training, and induction of all new hires.
• Ensure legal compliance of policies disciplinary procedures, grievance handling, employee separation from service procedures and prepare severance payment as per labor Law.
• Assist to conduct and updating job analysis and job description of all departments
• Execution of MBO, rewards and recognition, promotion and increment, training and development both for the store and head office employees.
• Check daily attendance report of the employees, generating all employees’ salaries and bonus, update employee information in the system at the end of every month.
• MBA (Major in HRM) from any public or reputed private university.
• In case of highly qualified candidate, educational qualification can be relaxed.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• Age 25 to 40 year(s)
• 3 to 5 year(s) of experience in relevant field.
• The applicants should have experience ¡n the following area(s): general HR, recruitment & selection, HRIS/HR database management
• English specking is must
• Working experience in legal practicing will add extra preference
• Can exhibit leadership and can design the challenging job from the beginning
• Must be flexible and be able to work under pressure
• Positive attitude
Send your CV to email@example.com