Should be experienced to maintain total store & inventory in any reputed construction company.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain total store, inventory and delivery in a systematic way.
• Ensure Load/ Unload, storage and issuance of the Raw Material as per prescribed policies and procedures.
• Maintain construction raw materials and routine basis physical inventory to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
• Day to day inventory maintaining.
• Inspect Item, as to quality and quantity against freight document/ Challan.
• Control inventory system by conducting physical counting and reconciling with data storage system.
Minimum Graduate from any reputed university.
• 10 to 14 year(s)
• Age At least 35 year(s)
• Minimum 7 – 9 years is must in any reputed construction company out of total service tenure).
• Strong computing knowledge and updated with current/latest technology.
• Analytical Ability.
• Crisis Management Capability.
• Work under pressure.
• Good communication and supervising skill.
• Well concept to Accounts software.
• Prompt Decision making.
• Motivating employees.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org