Job Description / Responsibility
• Overall responsible for smooth operation of a Knit Garments.
• Responsible for Production, Technical Decisions and R & D.
• Responsible for quality production, efficient maintenance, effective coordination and uninterrupted operation of the industry.
• Responsible for productivity, materials, inventory and reconciliation of individual style.
• Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage like rejection, alteration, over production, and extra hour work.
• Analyzing production performance based on work efficiency, man vs machine ratio and cost. pieces and plan for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for total operations of Knit Industry-.consisting Planning, Fabric Dyeing, Processing, Cutting, Sewing, Finishing and Industrial Engineering etc;
• Analyze production-.quality, quantity, rejection and shipment data and proper co-ordination with related departments.
• Develop new concepts, products, solutions, strategies, technologies and techniques for smooth operation and enhancement of productivity and efficiency.
• Responsible for best utilization and control of men, materials and equipment’s for achieving optimum productivity and business goals.
• Ensure cost reduction and maximization of efficiency and productivity.
• Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
Post Graduate. .Graduate. .B. Sc. .in Textile Engineering
• At least 15 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age At most 45 year(s)
• Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision independently.
• Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills.
• Strong communication abilities, in Bengali and English, both oral and written.
• Computer Literacy is a must especially in office package.
• Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com