Must be a Team player, Self-motivated, Proactive, Hardworking, Problem solver, Positive attitude
Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure daily, weekly & monthly production as per planning.
• Manage all machines of the factory.
• Achievement of HR KPI’s in order to maintain skill work force.
• Must be aware of all compliance and health & safety aspects.
• Coordinate and follow with sewing, finishing, cutting, packing, maintenance, store, IE & Planning, Merchandising.
• Drive machine maintenance team to have most suitable machine ready prior to Production.
• Making sure that all floor manager have their daily and weekly plan.
• Must participate in weekly delivery meetings and achieve as plan.
• Understand technical file, PP comments & implement in place
• Track revised/final delivery, in-house & approval dates of respective styles to ensure timely delivery
• Risk points disclose to respective person & identify new risk points
• Introduce/use new machine/attachments
• Define lot size for cutting, sewing & finishing for smooth flow
• Familiar with SAM, Efficiency, DHU, 7 point quality check.
• Ensure shipments with zero defects as per buyer’s instruction
• Maintain production and qc’s productivity at optimum level
• Daily/weekly/Monthly reporting to management
• Ensure Man Power budget & recruitment (based on lay-out from line)
• Control absenteeism with recovery plan
• Team building among subordinate.
• Minimum Graduate/ Industrial Engineers
• IE background will be preferred.
• 5 to 7 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 32 to 50 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• 3 years in IE base production will be preferred.
• Should be willing to work under pressure with adaptability
• Should be skilled in operating MS-office & E-mailing.
Send your CV to email@example.com