Job Description / Responsibility
• Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
• The incumbent will be responsible to make liaison with all production handling units of Factory to obtain relevant data and report to the management as per their requirement.
• Maintain TNA daily and weekly basis.
• Any other assignments and responsibilities assigned by the management;
The candidate should be Masters from Dhaka University /Jahangirnagar University. Candidate having B.Sc in Textile Engineering / Apparel Manufacturing / BBA in Merchandising or Computer Science will be treat as additional quality.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• Age 23 to 27 year(s)
• The applicants who have experience in the following business area(s) will be given extra preference: Garments and Textile;
• Candidate having knowledge on Merchandising will be given preference;
• Sound knowledge in computer operation and must have depth skill especially in MS Excel and other Office Applications, Database knowledge will be added extra advantage.
• Good command in English both speaking and writing.
• Strong ability to communicate with Management.
• Committed, self-motivated, independent, multi-tasking & result oriented.
• Good leadership, technical, human relation & conceptual skills.
• Ability to handle workload and manage multiple tasks at a time under stressed environment;
The candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
1. Please mention the name of the position applied for in the subject of the e-mail.
2. Candidates having a 2nd division / class or a GPA / CGPA less than 3.0 at any level of his / her academic achievement are not eligible to apply.
3. Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with detailed CV to: email@example.com Or Apply Online.
Sinha Knit & Denims Industries Limited recruit people who share skills, capabilities and commitment and best fit the requirements for the position. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Any personal persuasion will results in disqualification of candidature.
Application Deadline : Dec 16, 2016