Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible and accountable to the Head of MIS for their duties and performance.
• Maintain the MIS functionalities at district level.
• Data collection, data analysis and report generation for projects.
• Database management, software testing, documentation, system and user manual development.
• Provide emergency support for MIS applications running at field level.
• Collect and update demographic information for working areas.
• Collect change requests for running MIS applications.
• Archive project lifecycle documents.
• Collect information on-demand as required by head office MIS.
• Check the data authenticity of the collected monthly reports and give necessary feedback to the projects.
• Support the head office MIS team for data analysis and report generation.
• Provide emergency & regular IT support in his/her working region in a certain level under guidance of HO IT department.
• Perform certain activities of HR, Admin & Field Operations departments under the guidance of respective representatives of the departments.
Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 6 months of institutional IT training from a recognized institutions. Or 4 years diploma in computer science from govt. institutions
• At least 1 year(s)
• Minimum 1 year job experience in a reputed organization especially in a NGO the field of MIS or in other disciplines which cover the given responsibilities.
• Very good understanding on MIS System implementation.
• Should have knowledge in database.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Your place of posting will be at Kalapara, Patuakhali
• Must be a team player
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org