Job Description / Responsibility
• The Nutritionist of IMCN (BSFP) Project :
• Regular present in the centre and find the gaps with implementation guideline and practised staff.
• Enforce technical monitoring tools, including close follow-up of programme indicators
• participate to a monthly staff coordination with PC/ED
• To liaise and coordinate with other stakeholders in area of intervention.
• She/ He will spend 80% time at the centre and 20% for official work, training and meeting
• Make sure the standard quality of the IMCN program
• Supervise the quality of service provided through IMCN program (screening, detection and referral mechanism admission and treatment of MAM cases in the BSFP sites.
• Supervise the work of staffs & volunteers supervisors and ensure the quality of their work.
• Supervise the implementation of standard treatment protocols in the centre.
• Identify the needs for training of different categories of staff in the program.
• Inform the program coordinator for the need of formal and on the job training for the staff of program.
• Facilitate training sessions for the different categories of staff in IMCN (BSFP) program.
• To supervise and monitor trainings for field staff implemented by trained staff.
• Report timely any problem related to the quality of nutrition program Coordinator SHED.
• To ensure that appropriate reporting system is in place.
• Make sure that nutrition supervisors are using standard reporting formats.
• Make sure that daily, weekly and monthly record of beneficiaries (admissions, cured, defaulters, death, transfer, gain of weight, length of stay, etc) is in place and staff of nutrition program is able to fulfill efficiently.
• Collection, compilation and analysis of the monthly reports from IMCN program ( SFP and OTP) and submission to the program coordinator.
Master in Food and Nutrition Science with experience in training, capacity building, and programme management with special focus on nutrition program.
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer, Monitoring, Supervision
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 18 to 35 year(s)
• At least 1 years work experience in health & nutrition related field
• Experience in nutrition programme implementation directly
• Experience with organizing and facilitating of trainings and capacity building (courses/trainings on nutrition related topics).
Interested candidates are invited to send hard copies (must) of following documents: Updated CV (not more than 3 pages), two recent passport size photographs and a cover letter, copies of educational and experience certificates, Photocopy of National ID, contact number and two referees addressing to: The Executive Director, Society for Health Extension and Development (SHED), Head Office, icddr,b Campus, Main Road, Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar- by 03 November, 2016. In addition that please send your CV in our email: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile is not relevant with position, will not be considered in shortlist.
Note: I) Applicant should mark on top of the envelope position applied for II) only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) Any canvassing will result in disqualification and IV) Women are encouraged to apply.