Job Description / Responsibility
• To ensure that the Project activities are properly delivered with maximum efficiency and professionalism to achieve the positive impact and goal of the project
• Implement project activities with support of other project team members
• Ensure organizing different advocacy related events- seminar, workshops, training program etc.
• Organize and conduction of meeting and workshop with project stakeholders, GOs and internal project staffs
• Develop work plan in coordination with other team members and ensuring this plan will meet project activities
• Periodic field visit and communicate with field based team members to ensure project activities are managed smoothly
• Coordination and communication with stakeholders, GOs, NGOs, Private Sectors, CBOs, Service Providers and other departments
• Communicate and develop relationship with the partners
• Prepare qualitative and quantitative report regularly as per project needs
• Documentation and record keeping
• Conduct training sessions according to the project requirement.
• Ensure visibility of the project
• Any other duties assigned by the management
Minimum Graduation on Social Science or any other fields
• At least 2 year(s)
• At least 2 year(s) in the field of project implementation (candidates having experience in the field of Admin & HR and Accounts can also apply)
• Should have a clear understanding and willingness of development works
• Proven Working knowledge on Microsoft Office with Bangla and English Typing is mandatory
• Should have excellent drafting and communication skills in both Bangla and English
• Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility by making timely decisions and being accountable
• Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Sound knowledge and commitment to participatory approaches to working with communities
• Working Experience in advocacy and communications will be added an advantages.
• Experience in organizing seminar, workshops and other external events would give an extra advantage
• Should have knowledge on CBOs, SHG and other Social issues of poor and marginalized people.
• Should have skills in facilitation and external communication
• Good interpersonal and positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and to keep deadlines
• Team-work oriented, capacity to work independently; personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, experience in working effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied Cultures and professional backgrounds at all levels
Candidates should apply mentioning the post of Program Officer with a full resume with two references, 02 copies of passport size photograph, copies of National ID Card and Copies of all academic & experience certificates.
Interested candidates are requested to apply on or before February 28, 2017 to the following address:
The Executive Director
Bangladesh Labour Welfare Foundation (BLF)
F Haque Tower; Level – 7, 107 Bir Uttam C.R. Datta Road, Dhaka – 1205; Bangladesh