• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Determining, analyzing and improving on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications in order to achieve and preserve customer standards.
• Ensuring that entire manufacturing processes comply with relevant compliance standards at both national and international level.
• Coordinate and cooperate with operational staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
• Identifying training needs of own team and other relevant teams and conduct training/awareness programs accordingly.
• General KPIs you need to shine
• FPY (First Pass Yield)
• Plan SAH hit rate
• On Time Delivery
• Final Inspection pass rate.
• Sample hit rate
Ideal candidate would possess a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Textile or Science fields
• 10 to 12 year(s)
• 10 – 12 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in a senior management role.
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.