Job Description / Responsibility
• Implementation of policies, Procedures across the electrical safety system according compliance requirements.
• Responsible for audit by Alliance & ensuring the corrective action plan.
• Allocate works on a periodic basis to the team member’s and ensure availability of resources for each individual to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Collecting required data, specification, taking image of assembled condition, drawing sketches, diagram of work performed which are capable to examine ,read & can ready to field report.
• Find out any fault, irregularities of electrical equipment, devices & systems and classified as Critical, certain & Probable deficiency.
• Co-ordinate to make a detail report based on Electrical safety assessment of inspected factory/industry according to the Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC)-2006, NFPA-70 & international rules by physical inspection and collection of required data from site according precise checklist & surveying techniques.
• Survey carried out with on load measurement (DB schedule nonconformities, Photographic nonconformities & Thermograph nonconformities); Offload measurement (Earth resistance and Cable insulation resistance) and suggest appropriate correction and corrective actions for these nonconformities according to BNBC-2006 & NFPA -70.
B. Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from any reputed University/ Institute
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• Minimum 8 to 10 years practical experience in relevant field.
• Practical experience on all kinds of electrical works (Electrical Planning & Designing, Calculating Energy KPI ) etc.
• Theoretical and Practical knowledge on Generator, Sub Station, Boiler , Fire Safety and Protection system, Internal Electrification systems etc.
• Should have good interpersonal & communication skill
nterested person should send Application & CV in MS Word or PDF format.to: email@example.com
Application addressed to – Managing Director, Youngone Group-Chittagong
Name of the post applied for must need to mention in the subject of e-mail