Job Description / Responsibility
• Handle recruitment, selection & placement of workers as per HRP;
• Conduct training, orientation, induction and awareness program as per business requirements;
• Ensure child care facility & caring of pregnant workers in maternity period;
• Handle grievances in a prescribed manner and ensure employees motivation;
• Counsel workers on various issues.
• Masters in any discipline with PGDHRM from BIM.
• MBA in HRM will be preferable.
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 28 to 32 year(s)
• Working experience in HR with large textile/garments industry;
• Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law 2006, Buyer COC;
• Must have good communication & presentation skill;
• Must have good interpersonal skill;
• Energetic, confident and proactive;
• The applicant should have at least 2 years experience in the same position.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates who are confident and have right experience are requested to send their details CV with 1 pp size color photograph to HR, Admin & CSR Department, Epyllion Group, Corporate Office (NINAKABBO), Level: 12, 227/A, Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Postal Code: 1208, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Contact No: 9840221, 9840231, 9840223, 9840207, 9840179, 9840198, 9855293, 9855271 & 9855272.