• Must have sound knowledge of audit requirements as per ACCORD & Alliance for electrical safety issue.
• To be active to make solution of CAP found by compliance audit team
• The applicants should have experience in the Knit Garments
Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure Electrical safety for the workplace areas as per Accord/Alliance Standard & Guideline.
• Ensure all electrical equipment is operational and maintained as per the standards.
• Conduct regular inspections of electrical systems, equipment and components in different work place to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair.
• Sound knowledge regarding assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronics wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures as per ACCORD.
• Capable for fault findings and installation of electrical equipment.
• Make a schedule of preventive maintenance to Keep minimum down time due to electrical breakdown.
• Develops electrical systems by studying ACCORD’s requirements; researching and testing.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Capable of making electrical diagram and understand all electric Diagram.
• Ensure preventive maintenance of boilers & generators & all compressors’ for undistributed supply and also take proper plan about inverter, motor, electrical panel board and plc etc.
• Ability to Supervise and monitor all kinds of Electro-mechanical equipments
• Ability to lead and manage maintenance department independently.
• Responsible for the overall maintenance of the factory for any electrical issues including sub-station as well as Factory
• B.Sc or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any reputed university or Institute.
• Educational qualification can be relaxed for highly experience candidate.
• 4 to 7 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electric Wire/Cable, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Garments
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Application should be strong knowledge on Electrical & workplace Safety.
• Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparency, proactive and positive.
• Computer skills could be an added advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com