Directing and coordinating veterinary activities of a farm.
1. Planning and implementing breeding programs.
2. Implementing new technology which minimizes cost and enhances yield.
3. Monitoring the health and welfare of the livestock.
4. Ensuring the farm is compliant with various legal guidelines and working to minimize the environmental impact of the business, for instance via waste disposal.
5. Keeping records on the movements of all livestock in to and out from the farm.
6. Managing any farm diversification activities.
7. Undertaking practical work as necessary depending on the volume of work.
8. Day to day site visiting and execution of all veterinary works.
9. Daily office file and stock management.
10. Informing important issues to management.
11. Any related tasks assigned by the management.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Diploma in Veterinary
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University,Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University,Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh students will get preference
4 to 5 year(s)
Age 30 to 45 years
Only males are allowed to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account Click here.
Application Deadline : 10 Aug 2020