Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain effective communication & liaison between workers and management;
• To face buyer’s social compliance audit;
• Counsel the workers on general issues like, company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and discipline;
• Counsel the absentee workers in view to reduce absenteeism & turnover;
• Aware the workers on safety, health & hygiene issues;
• Maintain welfare related all kind of record keeping registers;
• Listen/collect grievances of the workers and initiate to solve them with utmost priority;
• Facilitate the awareness program on rules and regulation, compliance issues, health, safety and first aid etc;
• Train and ensure use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in all sections;
• Ensure hygienic and healthy atmosphere in the workplace;
• Ensure all welfare activities are driven according to Bangladesh labor law 2006, labor rules 2015 and Company’s HR policy and procedures;
• Any other assignments and responsibilities assigned by the management.
• Location of posting: Chamurkhan, Uttarkhan, Uttara, Dhaka.
Masters / Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university;
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law-2006 and labor Rules 2015;
• Knowledge on company’s and different buyer’s COC;
• Must be sincere, self-motivated, proactive and team player;
• Excellent PC knowledge and expertise on Microsoft office applications specially in Word, Excel, and outlook;
• Ability to handle workload and manage multiple tasks at a time under stressed environment.
• At least 2 to 3 year(s) relevant working experience in garments factory;
• The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Compliance, HR & Administration, Health, Safety & Fire, Welfare, Labor Counseling etc.
Last date of application is 07-Nov-2016 on or before 06:00 PM
Please mention the name of the position applied for in the subject of the e-mail.
Candidates having a third division / class or a GPA / CGPA less than 2.0 at any level of his / her academic achievement are not eligible to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Nov 7, 2016