Job Description / Responsibility
• Direct and control the day-to-day operations of the Production department ensuring that the production plan is adhered to by each department.
• Manage and maintain a work environment conducive to achieving high productivity, utilizing manpower, materials and machines correctly.
• Analyzing and controlling the process of production in line with strategies issued by the CEO/COO and Board of Directors.
• Ensure operational guidelines, procedures and practices are followed.
• Direct and control the improvement of production processes.
• Manage the continuous training of staff/workers and improvement of production methods.
• Direct, control and execute company goals relating to production.
• Direct and control the implementation of new technology and modern techniques to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Ensure customer and worker safety requirements are met in work place.
• Monitor and ensure product quality meets company standards and customer requirement.
• Responsible for the management of reporting production cost, maintenance, consumption, monthly stock, headcount, quality and safety for effective decision making by management.
• Monitor and ensure cost reduction by directing and implementing the reduction of all kind of production wastage like rejection, rework, wrong cutting, excess production, and excess working hours.
• Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures for Production Department.
• Carry out any additional projects or assignments given by the CEO/COO.
• Monitor and manage floor discipline, identify training needs and manage career development of subordinates.
• Degree in industrial engineering, production management, garments or other related field
• Expatriates are also be able to apply
• 12 to 15 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Quality Control/Audit, Floor/Line Management, Planning
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
• Age 35 to 46 year(s)
• Goal oriented, good communication and collaborative skills, critical thinking and problem solving, leadership qualities, positive and proactive approach to work, planning and organizational abilities.
• An in-depth knowledge and experience of handling men, machines and material on assembly line.
• Knowledge on modern production tools and techniques.
• Knowledge on Quality Assurances system.
• Familiarity with enterprise resource planning solutions/ Kandari/ LEAN Manufacturing
Send your CV to email@example.com