Job Description / Responsibility
• Chemical Engineer from BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology), which is the No 1 Engineering university of Bangladesh.
• Having Sound experience in handling overall production, Lead some Cost saving projects, Good hands-on experience on SAP.
• Having experience in working with high speed filling and packing machine & mixer machines.
• Have soft skills and can handle a group of union people.
• Understand the basic principle of unit operations.
• Having a work experience of minimum 3.5+ or 4+ years.
• Having good exposure in any reputed multinational Company.
• For example (Unilever, KAFCO, Arla, Danone, Nestle, Coca-Cola etc.)
Chemical Engineer from BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology), which is the No 1 Engineering university of Bangladesh.
• 3 to 6 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Work base will be in FPP site with possibility to travel for activities inside and outside country
• 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing functions in Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ FMCG industry
• Should have exposure handle shop floor people and shift operation.
• Working experience on SAP will be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills for collaboration with multiple stakeholders and colleagues from different cultures, regions, educational backgrounds, functional areas, hierarchy levels and ways of working.
• Self-driven individual with high level of energy, pro-active management style, independent and with strong initiative ‘getting things done’ effectively and quickly.
• Someone who builds networks across the organization, with the ability to influence and col-laborate with diverse people both internally & externally.
• Someone who able to drive change, work independently and set own priorities
• Strong analytical skills, results oriented, innovative and creative, strong problem solving skills.
• Deal with high work pressure (multiple projects and change initiatives simultaneously) and re-main calm.
• High level of integrity, openness and transparency.
Send your CV to email@example.com