• Job Location: Needle Fashion Ltd.
• House# 01, Block-C, Dour Main Road, Kamarpara, (Puraton Bazar) Turag, Dhaka-1230.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Should be able to handle production most efficiently with planning and optimum quality.
• Capable to prepare Production Plan as per shipment schedule
• Capable of efficient utilization of manpower to achieve the hourly/daily production target.
• Should have knowledge of modern machinery and equipment.
• Should have sound knowledge of production quality.
• Checking line layout & operational breakdown.
• Follow up and make sure the availability of required machines, attachments and manpower on time as style feeding plan.
• Capacity study of all layout/operation.
• To manage all steps of garment production from cutting to finishing and give technical guidance and training.
• Develop efficient strategies that reduce production costs where possible.
• Ensure sufficiency and capability of production staff and effectively manage, train and develop all staff
• Ensure general safety and protection of all staff, property and equipment.
• Regular reporting of production to the senior management to strategic future plans.
• Should be able to do machine layout, time & motion study etc.
• Lead the production of whole factory
• Should be a technical person is relation to cutting, sewing & finishing of woven garments.
• Should have adequate knowledge on Industrial Engineering & lean manufacturing method.
• Should have sound knowledge on different buyer Quality parameters
Bachelor Degree/ Graduate/ Masters in any discipline.
• 7 to 11 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Should have experience in dealing with buyers regarding garments inspection system & shipment.
• Familiarized to work with Factory
• Experience on Industrial Eng.
• IE background candidates will get preference
• Ability to lead production process for minimum 12 woven lines
• Must have computer knowledge – Excel, Word.
Send your CV to email@example.com