Job Description / Responsibility
• Lead the overall factory operations as per organizational policy and standard.
• Lead the team, supervise and train the junior colleagues/workers/operators and helper.
• Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountability.
• Direct, manage and supervise all phases of operations in the plant including production,
• Maintenance, quality assurance and receiving all materials.
• Plan for raw materials and finished goods inventory.
• Coordinate and plan with departmental managers to achieve total manufacturing objectives are accomplished timely in a cost effective manner.
• Implement effective systems of control over wastage reduction, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
• Monitor closely daily check list of all maintenance work, machine log book, Generator log book, spare parts consumption, attendance & leave register of all employees.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing plant and machinery equipment; plan for future replacement of plant machinery, facilities and equipment when necessary
• Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans
B. Sc or Diploma in Ceramic Engineering or Ceramic Technology or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related degree with emphasis in ceramics technique from any reputed university.
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• Age At most 45 year(s)
• 08 to 10 years of proven experience in a reputed ceramic tiles manufacturing industry, preferably with 3 years of experience in managerial position.
• The applicants should have experience in the area(s): Engineering, Maintenance, Quality, R & D, Ceramic Technology
• Leadership capability
• Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
• Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
• Computer Literacy is a must, efficiency in MS office, Excel & Internet usage.
• Proficient in English be added advantage.
• Experience of serving at similar position in ceramic company and related field will be an additional advantage.
• Selected candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefit package which includes Gratuity, Incentive, Festival bonuses etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV, a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to ‘Human Resource Department, Hua Thai Ceramics Industry Ltd, House # 121 (4th floor), Road # 21, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka -1206’
Or apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.