Job Description / Responsibility
• To be responsible for overall production 10 lines of knit garments factory.
• Managing the production for achieving production, plan target/efficiency in accordance with laid down quality norms.
• Settings up production target & achieving the same within time & cost parameters.
• Sound knowledge of the technical aspect of Garments.
• Work out standard minute values (SMV) on garments for costing & line balancing with efficiency calculation for high productivity.
• Planning for man, machine & material for upcoming short & long term.
• In place proper operation flow with SOPs
• Implement & execution of compliance demands for all customer satisfaction & to make sure a safe work place to the worker.
• Ensure Floor administration in daily basis to make a good working environment, safety for worker & production.
• Energetic, Confident & proactive.
• Any others job assign by the top management.
• At least 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Must have minimum 10 years experience and 5 to 8 years in Production Manager Position in any reputed garment (Woven/Apparel/Knitting) factory
• Working with most top branded customers will be an added qualification.
• Have sufficient knowledge to understand buyer’s specification and requirements.
• Excellent team player, independent, positive attitude, self-motivated and result oriented.
Send your CV to email@example.com