Job Description / Responsibility
• Provide Consultation Over the Phone.
• Provide consultation to the customer with a very soft behave.
• Work with CRM-software (Customer relationship Management), Excel and Auto Dialer ID (Calling Software).
• Send SMS Prescriptions to the customers.
• Give Advice and Medicine to the customer and save them in CRM-software and Excel Sheet.
• Maintaining the Roster and office timing.
• Treat every patient politely and considerately
• Respect patient’s dignity and privacy;
• Act quickly to protect patients from risk if you have good reason to believe that you or a colleague may not be fit to practice
M.B.B.S. from any reputed university/ college.
• 1 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age 24 to 36 year(s)
• Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
• Good practical skills
• Communication skills and a good bedside manner
• Ability to solve problems and effective decision-making skills
• Drive to continue learning throughout career
Send your CV to email@example.com