• Implement medical services for emergency affected population according to internationally accepted standards and/or relevant Ministry of Health with focus on controlling communicable diseases.
• Treat patients who have life-threatening conditions.
• Resuscitate or stabilize patients and refer them to the appropriate medical departments.
• Inform admitting consultants of changes in medical condition of patients and of relevant action taken.
• Follow the instructions of consultants for their specific regime for each individual patient.
MBBS with BMDC registration and 01 year experience as a MO at any reputed Hospital/Organization.
At least 1 year experience.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV/Resume with 2 copies of recent passport size photograph, cover letter, attested copies of all academic, registration and experience certificate to the Registrar, Hamdard University Bangladesh, Hamdard city of science, education and culture; Gazaria, Munshigonj; on or before 18 August 2020 by post or currier.
Application Deadline : 18 Aug 2020