Experience in teaching adults.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Under supervision of the coordinator of College of Nursing , this person will be responsible for maintaining the Laboratory for nursing students. The duties of the Nursing Skills Lab Assistant include:
• Order and maintain inventory control of supplies.
• Maintenance of instructional equipment.
• Facilitation of faculty-supervised simulated nursing activities for students, assisting students.
• Coordination and scheduling of Simulator experiences
• Coordination or adjunct staff assignments.
• Maintain and implement the policies and protocols of the nursing Laboratory and nursing Program.
• Applicants must meet ALL of the required qualifications.
• Please provide copies of all supporting documentation with your application (i.e. transcripts, certifications, licenses, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Bangladesh.
• Two years recent clinical nursing practice.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
Working experience with computer software systems.
For additional information please contact Md. Nazmul Haque Khan at Phone : PABX # 896 3523-27,892 3469-70, 01727277166, extn 127, Cell: 01727277166 or email to email@example.com and Application with all supporting Cover Letter, papers and a recent photo should be sent to Prof. M A Jabber,PhD, the Registrar (In-Charge) by post @ 4 Embankment Drive Road, Sector 10, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka 1230.
Phone : PABX # 48953523, 48953524, 48951125, 48953526, 48953527, 58954469, 58955470 Fax : 5895 2625.
For Detail: www.iubat.edu/jobs
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016