Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop a rehabilitation program to help rebuild lost skills and restore confidence for the autistic students.
• Teach anxiety management techniques.
• Coach students with learning difficulties and social interaction.
• Mentor students on how to control their own behavior.
• Liaise with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, as well as students families.
• Organize support and rehabilitation groups for students.
Diploma in Occupational Therapy or equivalent degree.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
• Should have patience involving repetitive exercises to aid students.
• Organizational skills and flexibility & to deal with a range of students.
• Ability to be at ease in an academic environment.
• Should have empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humor and physical and mental stamina.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org