Job Description / Responsibility
• To provide regular health care services in the Friendship Floating Hospitals in rotatory basis during the absence of the doctor in charge , by maintaining proper clinical protocol.
• To participate in the Secondary Health Camp when and where required.
• To get involved in all kinds of patient’s management, counseling and referral on board.
• To provide necessary support to the international volunteers and doctors during their stay in the hospitals.
• To provide on the job technical & educational support to mid-level hospital staff when and where required.
• To counsel the patients about health related advice.
• To follow guidance and instruction from Head Office management.
• As a member of the project team, work should be done in coordination with colleagues to ensure high quality support to the projects and excellence within the organization.
• Any work set within the reason and means by the authority of the organization.
• MBBS degree from recognized Medical College.
• MPH degree will be counted as added competence.
• BM&DC Registration certificate.
• At least 5 year(s)
• More than 5 years of relevant experience. (experience in public health, specially service record in NGO and Community Clinic is encouraged)
• Excellent communication skill with the patients & interpersonally with the colleagues.
• English language skill & computer skill.
• High commitment & motivation to work in remote places.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org