Department: Marketing & Sales
Job Description / Responsibility
• Identify new market opportunities and ensure the effective development of sales and Marketing.
• Plan, organize, direct and control sales staff to meet objectives.
• Develop and implement a unique business strategy to improve current business status
• Forecast market needs extensive knowledge on target based marketing management and ensure sales target
• Lead & monitor all sales & service channels of regions attaining the required standard and regular market visits to ensure that teams are visiting markets regularly as per the yearly plan.
• Responsible for driving the regional business plan to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly acquisition and revenue targets.
• Provide strong leadership and prepare the team members in achieving the company goals.
• Ability to formulate sales/marketing plan and fix target.
• Developing the most well trained, professional sales force possible.
• Prepare detailed Professional Business Plan within agreed budget and formulate Sales Strategies for the region.
• Expand to new market areas and analysis the sales problem & market recommendation to increase the sales volume
• Should be able to control and supervise a large sales team.
• Forecast for sales and collection, plan consequently to meet the assigned targets.
• Constantly monitor competitor activity/performance
• Product branding, Promotional plan, budgeting & execution.
Masters/ MBA in Marketing/ Management from any reputed University
• At least 12 year(s)
• 12 years relevant experience is must. (Experience in Tanks/ Pipes, Polymer Industry will be an added advantage).
• Proven track record in managing and directing results-oriented sales force.
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Tanks/ Pipes, Polymer Industry
Candidates meet the above requirements are requested to apply:
GAZI Tanks & Pipes
37/2 Bir Protik Gazi Dastagir Sarak, Purana Paltan, Dhaka-1000.
OR Send your CV to: email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV and clearly mention applied position on top of the envelope/subject area.