Job Description / Responsibility
• To formulate strategic plan on transportation system to ensure effective product delivery to the customers.
• To prepare an effective plan for officials pools vehicles to ensure the proper distribution and uses.
• To direct the activities of staff in relation to transportation operations including dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
• To develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the transportation operations.
• To prepare and monitor yearly transportation budget of transportation department in coordination with Finance & Accounts Department.
• To monitor operations to ensure that staff comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules and government regulations.
• To prepare maintenance schedule to keep maximum vehicle in operation mode.
• To monitor and plan vehicle documentation of all company vehicles and ensure that all licenses, fitness certificates, tax-tokens and others are always up to date.
• To maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance of each vehicle in terms of fuel consumption, maintain cost, overtime and implement improvements.
• To negotiate and liaison with commercial vehicle supplier so that company can get the price and service.
Masters degree in any discipline from reputed university.
• At least 15 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Supply Chain
• Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Should have knowledge of health and safety regulations,
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Should have vast knowledge Govt. Rules and regulations of transport.
• Familiarity with procedures for capital request, financial justification, and project administration.
Send your CV to email@example.com