Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure petty cash, cash management and cash disbursement are properly maintained
• To prepare and check debit, credit and other vouchers
• Maintain Cash book, Bank book, Subsidiary Ledger of bills receivable and bills payable
• All payment voucher preparation, posting to software and take approval from management
• Reconcile fund inflow from field office, party balance & bank balance on monthly basis
• Prepare budget and monthly accounts
• Keep up-date financial transaction by Accounting Software
• Monitor reports regarding inventory, budget and others as per requirement
• Perform any other task assigned by the Management time to time.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
BBA, MBA, Graduate, Post Graduate, Masters in Accounting & Finance, partly complied CA,
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 22 to 32 year(s)
• Male and Females are allowed to apply.
• Should have good presentation skill.
• Should have good communication skill in English.
• Should have dynamic, energetic and presentable personality.
• Be ready to take the challenges for achieving sales target.
• Able to work under pressure.
Send your CV to email@example.com