Job Description / Responsibility
• To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
• To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
• Prepare attendance report.
• To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
• To maintain the employee’s Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
• Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management’s directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
• To maintain & prepare employee ‘Resign List’ and ‘New Recruitment List’ for every running month.
• To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
• Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
• Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
• Assist Manager – Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
• Any other tasks assigned by management
• Check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
• Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc
• To operate Tally Software and handle accounting software independently.
• Prepare and maintain all the vouchers, requisition slips & bills.
• Reconcile the Bank Accounts daily basis.
• Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher maintaining by accounts software.
• Maintain the whole accounting system in both modern (e.g. accounting software) and conventional (e.g. Ledger book etc.) approach.
• Providing data and reports to help the sales team, dealer and distributor.
• Prepare all types of accounting report and submit to top management with in stipulated time.
• Must be able to regularly prepare & maintain vouchers for all transactions with proper supporting and good filing system.
• Prepare daily bill and ensure daily party transaction.
• Maintain Petty cash
• Salary and Wages payment
• Financial Schedule update
• Bank Payment
• Documentation (all the vouchers filling)
• Make VAT & TAX summary for payment
• Cash Withdraw & Deposit to Bank
• Department wise expenditure summary
• Bank Recon. all A/Cs
• Debit Note Posting & update schedule
• Any Other task assign by the management
• Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline from any reputed institute. Account major will be preferred.
• Any training on HRM, Compliance, Labour Law, Environmental compliance etc. will be added advantage
• 0 to 2 year(s)
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development
• Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
• Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
• Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Accounts
• Good Knowledge in Computer, MS-Office, MS-Excel and IT related areas
Send your CV to: email@example.com