Bashundhara Group is a reputed & highly regarded Business conglomerate is looking for experienced and skilled professional for the position of Assistant Executive – Accounts & Finance for its Industrial sector`s Accounting & Finance Department.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparing of Financial Statements as per BFRS and related jobs.
• Carrying out day to day accounting activities including preparing/ posting (cash, cheque receipts, payment & journal voucher etc.).
• Preparing & maintaining accounts MIS which includes voucher, statement, payroll, costing, bank reconciliation, Tax & VAT etc.
• Verifying bills and vouchers as per entitlement.
• Maintaining of all books of accounts through accounting software SAP.
MBA/Masters in Accounting/Finance from a reputed institute and having minimum one year experience in the relevant field.
• At most 1 year(s)
• Age At most 28 year(s)
• Have analytical and inquisitive mind.
• Energetic, self-motivated and want to purpose a progressive career.
• Have sound knowledge in matters related to IAS/IFRS, Income Tax and VAT laws.
• Have experience to work with FI Module in SAP.
Send your CV to email@example.com