Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure financial reporting and general ledger;
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing;
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information;
• Update Fixed Asset Register with new addition/revaluation of assets;
• Calculate the depreciation cost and value of assets;
• Reconcile and ensure that all the inventory cost information for month closing and ensure accounting entry into the system;
• Check & confirm supplier document for acceptance of inventory;
• Maintain & Reconcile all import Liability of Epyllion Group;
• Execute and take monthly physical inventory.
• Masters in Accounting from any reputed university.
• CA – CC will get preference.
• 5 to 7 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Garments, Textile
• Age 30 to 32 year(s)
• Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills;
• Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives;
• Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work;
• The incumbent should have at least 3 years work experience in Accounts & Finance with large knit textile/group of industry;
• The incumbent should have at least 1 years work experience in the same position.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org