Job Description / Responsibility
• Daily Petty cash management and reconcile with actual.
• Books keep in PC daily petty cash book, bank book.
• Prepare all kind of voucher like Debit, credit and Advance etc.
• Posting voucher in the accounting software.
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial report to management
• Prepare sales invoice & submit to clients & follow up the collection.
• Deduct VAT & tax from at source, prepare treasury challan for that & submit return accordingly.
• Maintenance of accounts receivable & payable
• Maintain daily attendance & movement register
• Maintenance of Asset & Asset register
• Conduct all bank related tasks like payment processing and bill payment
BBA/ MBA Major in Finance & Accounting from any reputed public or private university
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 24 to 30 year(s)
• Should have good command on English & Bangla with good speaking and writing skill
• Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel (Advance Level), Outlook
• Previous experience in using accounting Software
• Should have good interpersonal & presentation skills
Send your CV to email@example.com