Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparing of Financial Statement, Maintaining and updating Books of Accounts of the Company.
• Reviewing general Ledger on a month basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
• Forming Accounting & Financial forecasting, budgeting and implementation.
• Supervising & Maintaining the Fixed Assets, Inventories, receivable, payable, General Accounting Functions, monthly basis Bank reconciliation etc.
• Maintaining proper coordination with the auditors (Internal & External) and satisfy audit queries to ensure that unqualified reports are issued.
• Monitoring cash book, party ledger, bank register and fixed asset register.
• Coordinating in preparing of annual budget for the company.
• Assisting in monitoring of capital expenditure of the company.
• Submit monthly business result with variance Analysis.
• Provide innovative tax planning as per government law and review complex income tax returns.
• Maintain sales register, Purchase register, VAT current Account, VAT challan etc.
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
• Liaison with Banks, Financial Institutes, Tax & VAT Authorities, Concerned Govt. Authorities and Suppliers.
• Master/ MBA in Accounting.
• CA (CC) with at least knowledge level completed/ ICMA – part qualified will be given preference.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
• Age 27 to 36 year(s)
Work experience in same field.(Finance, Accounts)
If you feel you are the RIGHT FIT, please send your hard copy of CV along with recent photograph and contact details of 2 non related referees to
Head of HR
Digicon Technologies Ltd.
Rajuk Trade Centre, (4th floor) Plot No- 4 & 6, Faruque Sarani Road, Nikunja (Uttara) Residential Area, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her recent Photograph with CV.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org