Job Description / Responsibility
• Record day to day transactions & prepare financial statements.
• Prepare & maintain bill & voucher for office expenses.
• Prepare various monthly reports for office.
• Assist in daily banking correspondence.
• Maintain stock of fixed assets.
• Analyze monthly reconciliation & aging.
• Ensure TAX & VAT compliance.
• Manage filing, storage and ensure security of documents.
• Filing of accounts documents.
• Preparing and assisting auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issue.
• The applicants should have knowledge & quality in office management.
• Verify or Check supporting papers/documents, bills of Depot end and assist to Accounts Manager.
• Responsible for reviewing general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
• Any other accounts department related task assigned by management.
• Prepare Cash & Bank Voucher, Cash Book Maintain, Cash Deposit and Withdraw from Bank.
BBA/ MBA in Accounting or Finance
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• Age 23 to 27 year(s)
• Ability to work independently and under time pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Bengali
• Should be good in Computer skills like MS office, Websites.
Send your CV to email@example.com