Project Duration: Till December 2018.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Co-ordinate the preparation, review, analysis and finalization of the all project budgets.
• Report check and forward expense reports/purchase requests and fulfill other requirements for the project staffs and the secretariat of NCC,B on a regular basis.
• Make field visits from time to time to assist the network activities and Partner Organizations fund management procedure.
• Train Partner Organization accounts staff in accounts preparation to NCC,B specifications.
• Provide the NCC,B project with administrative and logistic support and oversee procurement activities.
Masters in Accounting/ Finance/ M.Com. CA-Certificate Course (CC) is preferable.
• At least 3 year(s)
• Working experience in NGO account management;
• Willingness to travel all over Bangladesh whenever required
• Computer skill in MS Office particularly in MS Word, MS Excel & Power point.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their CV with covering letter including mobile phone number, two copy of passport size photographs, copies of all necessary papers to the Chairperson, Network on Climate Change, Bangladesh (NCC,B)Trust, and Chief Executive, Nabolok, Address: 29, Ring Road (holding No. 6/A/1), Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207, on or before 21 December 2016 by post or courier services . Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasions for the candidate will be disqualifying the candidature.
Please write the position applied for at the top of the envelope.
NB: The Candidates who already shortlisted previously are discourage to apply.