We are looking for a chartered accountant who can lead a multinational pharmaceutical company`s finance and accounts team.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Head of Finance & Accounts will functionally report to the Finance Director in India
• Responsible for managing a wide range of tasks related to company’s Finances, Accounts, MIS, Budgeting, Costing , Legal, Secretarial , Tax planning and Banking etc.
• This position will manage the financial risks of the company. He/she is also involved in Financial Planning, Record Keeping and Financial Reporting.
• The core role of the Head of Finance is to provide useful financial insight.
• The person holding this position will be viewed as a trusted business adviser that helps the organization in making better decision for improved workings.
• Establish internal controls that improve business operations and encourage growth.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant i.e. FCA/ ACA.
• Bachelor (Hons) and Masters in Accounting/ Finance with MBA in Finance.
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/Export-Import, Company Secretary/Share Division, Cash Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Pharmaceuticals, Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Financial Consultants
• Age 32 to 40 year(s)
• 5 to10 years post qualification experience.
• Must be fluent in English both Oral and Written.
• Good command in computer operation like MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
• Good knowledge in Tally, ERP and other finance related software.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org