Job Description / Responsibility
• Must have practical experience of Accounting & Costing Work in a big export oriented Garments Factory for 5 to7 Years in a similar position.
• Must have practical experience of Accounting of various Bank Accounts and maintenance of General Ledger & day to day receivable and payable Ledgers including preparation of periodical Profit & Loss A/C and Balance Sheet in a Garments Industry.
• Must have the practical experience in maintenance of Accounts in Accounting Software. Must have the supervising capacity of maintenance of Accounts as well as the various Accounting functions for various L.C regarding Raw materials, Stores & Spares and Finished Goods etc. of a Garments Industry.
• Must have the monitoring capacity of the day to Banking & Commercial functions of a Garments Industry.
• Must have sufficient knowledge in preparation of day to day MIS Report regarding order-wise Costing, Production, Shipment and L.C wise status including monthly accounts of a Garments Industry.
• Must have the practical experience in controlling the preparation & finalization of Monthly Salary, Wages, and Overtime Bill.
• Should have adequate knowledge about the compliance issue, Income Tax, VAT, BTMA / BGMEA Rules, Custom Rule, etc.
• Must have the practical experience to prepare the Annual Accounts of a Garments factory for Income tax purpose including VAT, ITDS etc.
C.A/ CC Or M.Com (Accounting) from recognized University.
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax).
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV, photograph, educational & experience certificates to Silver Composite Textile Mills Ltd., Silver Tower (17th Floor), 52 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 or email@example.com