Job Description / Responsibility
• Key Responsibility is brand building, brand performance analysis & Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brand.
• Organizing promotional activities, prepare brand marketing plan, media plan and other promotional strategy involved in the development of the company’s long term planning to expand new business opportunities and markets.
• Discover potential areas to strengthen the position of the brand in the market by implementing the plans and make necessary changes time to time
• Follow-up overall development of communication materials, e.g. websites, social communication pages, brochures, catalogue, banners, signboards, billboards, packaging and various brand displays.
Masters/ MBA major in Marketing from any reputed university
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Advertising & Promotion, Market Research
• Age 28 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Good command on Microsoft office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Graphics Applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com