Job Description / Responsibility
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market and related products
• Presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
• Demonstrate and provide information or products.
• Create a positive image and lead consumers to use leaflets, danglers & posters.
• Distribute brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities.
• Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
• Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff .
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Ensure brand messages are consistent.
• Gather and analyze customer insight.
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
• Engage consumers on social media
• Engage other organizations within the community.
Masters/ Graduate from any reputed university, preferably in Marketing.
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Business Development, Public Relation, Advertising & Promotion, Market Research
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Amusement Park
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Smart, Polite, Pleasant and Helpful
• A marketing officer should have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Be able to respond well to pressure
• Think creatively
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
• Be proactive and able to take the initiative
• Be able to motivate and inspire a team
• Be well presented with a professional manner
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
• Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
• Knowledge in computer with special emphasis on MS office & Internet is a must
• Own motor vehicle with valid license
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org