Job Description / Responsibility
• We are a leading multinational specialty chemical marketing company looking for a Marketing Manager to handle our product portfolio of silicone Adhesives, Silicone Encapsulants and Potting Compounds, Thermal Interface Materials, Silicone Gels, Silicone Antifoams & Emulsions and Silicone Moulding Rubbers.
• Job Overview:
• Independently handle and manage customers for this product line. This will require understanding, analyzing, and evaluating customer and market needs, negotiating pricing, and successfully closing deals on all available opportunities.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and processes associated with the business function.
• Provide technical support to the customer with the selection of an appropriate product for their application
• To identify and pursue new business development opportunities to maintain & grow product portfolio
• You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package.
Relevant tertiary qualification
• 5 to 10 year(s)
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ sales and marketing experience in technical field/ industry with Specialty Chemicals
• Sound commercial acumen and industry technical knowledge
• Ability to understand and communicate technical aspects of product portfolio
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements encourage to apply by email to CareersBD@harrisandmenuk.com along with a passport size recent color photograph mentioning the position applied for on the subject line of the email by October 31, 2016.
Application Deadline : Oct 31, 2016