Job Description / Responsibility
• Should be a proactive person who can multi task and achieve deadlines.
• Accepting and executing challenges should be your passion.
• Proper execution of sampling according to planned ‘Time and Action Calendar’ on regular basis to ensure that the buyers deadlines are met.
• Manage buyers/client account from order inquiry to shipment.
• To corresponds with buyer/clients & fulfill their requirement.
• Source new development and arrange necessary presentation for customer.
• Ensure the follow up of orders from selection to delivery, anticipating & solving issues.
• Contact, quote and sampling for new buyers for existing product range.
• Maintaining all kinds of reports pertinent to the unit activities.
• Job location: Ashulia, Savar. Dhaka
Minimum Master Degree in any discipline (B.Sc. in Textile Engineering is preferable)
• 7 to 10 year(s)
• Minimum 7-10 year (s) excellent commutation skills.
• The ability to work under pressure
• Should have adequate knowledge to operate computer operations.
• Strong English written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume through e-mail to email@example.com
or by post in the following address:
House # 08, Road #03,Nikunja # 1, Dhaka-1229
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.rezagroup-bd.com