Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop local market and for automobile spare parts business to achieve business goal.
• Set target annual and monthly target in coordination with the Company’s annual business plan.
• Promotion of spare parts through sales counters, dealer network and institutional buyers by leading a team of sales professionals.
• Develop sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Monitor and review availability of spare parts and identify its consumption.
• Ensure proper distribution of the spare parts to the dealer point and other stake holder.
• Take corrective measure when and how required
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
• Any other task assigned from top management.
BBA/ MBA/ Masters/ B.Sc in Engineering (Automobiles) from any reputed University.
• 4 to 7 year(s)
• Age 26 to 35 year(s)
• At least 2 years sales experience in spare parts business.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Well conversant in modern store and inventory management and inventory software like SAP, IFS.
• Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
• Travel frequently all over the country and overseas is required.
Send your CV to email@example.com