Job Description / Responsibility
• Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining accurate stocks and supervise warehouse operation
• Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• • Ensure accurate maintenance of stocks as per the inventory record.
• • Ensure proper receipt, record, pick-pack and dispatch of stock as per order.
• • Ensure the accurate documentation of stocks return upon delivery.
• • Monitor the expiry date of all stocks and ensure proper disposal of expired/damaged stocks.
• • Supervise the work of all warehouse employees.
Graduate in any discipline. B.Pharm is preferable.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Fresh graduates with good academic background and strong command in English may also apply.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good command in MS Office especially in advanced MS Excel is critical.
• Ability to work under pressure & also work in shifts.
• Interest to work in any district of Bangladesh.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their resume to email@example.com
Please clearly mention the name of the position you are applying for on the subject heading of your e-mail. Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test/interview.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2016