Job Description / Responsibility
• Coordinate management in preparing annual business plan, manpower budgeting, marketing strategies, financial feasibility, analysis and implementations in connection with business goals, objectives, market share and growth.
• Establish a framework of consistent HR policies and practices that will serve to strengthen and improve individual employee performance and overall organizational productivity.
• Provide insights into general workforce performance measurement. Develop and implement pay grade structures, and labor budget costs by conducting regular reporting on workforce analytics, employee headcount, time, attendance, absenteeism and other key indicators.
• Implement human capital metrics and measurements including tracking, analysis and reporting on all learning, talent and succession activities, employee engagement and development.
• Develop, upgrade and implement World Class Best Practices, HR policies, SOPs, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the group and follow-up with all factories & corporate office that the policies are duly implemented.
• Formulate a standard Manpower Planning & Recruitment of manpower as per company requirement & business plan, follow up recruitment of right person in right place in right time as per HR Planning.
• Ensuring the overall HR & administrative functions to implement HR & Admin strategies within the company.
• Direct & control overall HR & Admin functions of Factory & Corporate Office
• Lead the HR, Admin & Compliance Team of Factory independently in delivering standard Admin, HR & Compliance services within the corporate policy and procedures.
• Motivate and counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability with the help of several motivational programs: town-hall meeting, sports, news-letters, cultural shows, best employee awards etc.
• Ensure required level of skill for employee in different departments, identify the skill gap by conducting assessment design and arrange training accordingly.
• Plan and organize training programs. Visit training spots and evaluate training outcomes. Follow-up employee training for Human Resource Development & Organizational Development in a cost effective manner.
• Coordinate between all departments regarding their respective manpower status and provide necessary feedback and support to departmental heads in order to maintain a satisfactory level of manpower within the budgetary limit.
• Conducting job analysis, preparing Job Description & Job Specification for different positions and Prepare organ gram / budget of the business units
• Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management meetings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
• Prepare salary reports and other HR reports as per Management’s requirement. Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime, incentives, final settlement bill etc.
• Analysis HR related statistical data and identify causes of personnel conflict and recommendations for improvement of organization’s HR policies & practice.
• To lead, control, direct, appraise & motivate and trained up the fellow staffs
• To improve workers and management relationship, communicate with workers & staffs, meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
• Follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management personnel.
• Maintain close contact & effective liaison with different govt./semi-govt./private organizations, compliance auditors, Fire & Civil Defense, Labor Office, Labor Court, and Police Station on various issues related to company’s business.
• Any other HR, Admin, and Compliance related relevant activities assigned by the higher authority from time to time.
• Masters/ MBA in Business Administration from a reputed educational institution
• Candidates having PGD HRM/ PM will be given preference
• 12 to 16 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
• Age 35 to 50 year(s)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org