Job Description / Responsibility
• Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
• Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
• Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Blog, etc.
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
• Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
• Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
• Monitor the company’s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
• Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metircs and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
• Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
• Create content for online promotions (blog and email marketing).
• Content publishing on WordPress site
BS degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
• Project management and organization skills
• Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
• Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
• Web publishing experience
• Experience managing communications through website planning, management and production
• Development sector experience preferred
• Minimum 1 year experience as a copywriter or social media coordinator
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org