Job Description / Responsibility
• Manage and maintain the Group CEO’s daily routine; filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
• Schedule various meetings on behalf of the Group CEO; coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the GROUP CEO match his requirements.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Group CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Ensure the Group CEO is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Group CEO.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Group CEO.
• Ensure guests meeting with the Group CEO are well taken care of.
• Provide a service that is in line with the Group CEO’s work habits and preferences.
• English Medium Background (O level & A level) will be preferred
• Bachelor in English or other subject
• MBA in Management/ HR/ Marketing
• Preferred Universities: Dhaka University; North south University; AIUB; East West University; Jahangirnagar University; BRAC University
• 0 to 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, Organization Development/Process Improvement
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Textile, Manufacturing (FMCG)
• Age At least 23 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Bright, confident personality
• Professional telephone manner
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent in MS-Excel and Power-point
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org