Job Description / Responsibility
• Support the delivery of all HR processes and projects for smooth functioning of the strategic business unit.
• Provide adequate support to the Corporate HR regarding payroll operation and disciplinary procedures.
• Facilitate the implementation and execution of the performance management system of the organization.
• Assist Organizational Development team in planning, development and implementation of existing and new training activities.
• Partner with talent acquisition team to implement the recruitment strategy for all positions and help secure important new talent into the organization.
Bachelors/Masters in HRM from reputed University
• 3 to 5 year(s)
Candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send updated CV with photograph within January 03, 2017 to email@example.com or apply online through bdjobs.com. Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email. NB: The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Institutions/ Boards.
Application Deadline : Jan 3, 2017