Job Description / Responsibility
• Creative professional managing merchandising, design & product development to deliver compelling brand and market right product line.
• Develop & implement global product & pricing strategy and also ensuing application to each single market.
• Design clothing by analyzing fashion trends and prediction.
• Designed inspiration and design boards for future collections, as well as trim and accessory boards.
• Designed details flat sketching boards.
• Designed check, plaids, stripes layouts in Illustrator.
• Designed prints and embroidery graphics in Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Communicate with overseas factory.
• Compare fabrics and other apparel materials and integrated finding into designs.
• Sketch rough and detailed technical drawings of apparel both manually and on computer using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Write specification -describing factors, such as color scheme, construction and type of material to be used.
• Confer with and coordinate activities of workers to fabricate sample garment.
• Evaluation of samples and generate reports for the same.
• Making trend presentation on PowerPoint and present this to buyer.
• Responsible to build up an active team in the company.
• Must be a fashion graduate.
• Master is preferable in fashion design/ fine arts from home or abroad.
• Professional courses in fashion will also get preference.
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Multinational Companies
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• Keen interest in fashion
• Outstanding skill of interacting in a cross cultural environment.
• Creative, visionary and has a passion for fashion.
• Able to understand the needs of the target market
• A good eye for color, texture and shape
• Technical skills such as pattern cutting and sewing
• Good knowledge and experience in working with in MS office, Adobe, CAD and customized software used for design.
Send your CV to email@example.com